We keep a close track of the latest technologies and expand our fleet accordingly.
Hoondert Services & Decommissioning (HSD) owns a wide variety of equipment like crawler crane, telescopic cranes, and hydraulic excavators equipped with sorting grabs and hydraulic sheers. Most of the equipment has pressurized cabins and spark catchers. All major equipment is subjected to regular inspections by third parties.
Indication of the available major equipment:
- Crawler cranes (1 x 600 Mt and 1 x 500 Mt).
- Mobile cranes (1 x 25 Mt, 1 x 50 Mt, 1 x 70 Mt, 1 x 140 Mt).
- Tracked hydraulic excavators with scrapping scissor (1300 ton cutting force).
- Wheel hydraulic excavators with sorting grab.
- Wheel loaders.
- Vacuum trucks (subsidiary company Martens Cleaning).
- High pressure cleaning trucks (subsidiary company Martens Cleaning).
- Sky workers.
- Fork lifts.
- Decontamination units.
- Measuring equipment e.g. radiation, O2 level, LEL.